[Ur] Vim plugin

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Dec 8 14:46:36 EST 2010

Excerpts from Davor Ocelic's message of Wed Dec 08 18:21:49 +0100 2010:
> It seems there is package vim-addon-manager in Ubuntu which
> is completely different thing from what you were referring to.
Yes. See documentation. I changed the REDAME to point to my github page
now. Sorry.

> I've placed it, and the urweb plugin, in ~/.vim-addons/, each
So you should use that path in runtimepath. Then it will work.

You also want to have a look at the documentation of vim-addon-actions
which will be installed for you into ~/.vim-addons

Marc Weber