[Ur] what about adding short documentation to core library (.urs files)

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 19:31:33 EST 2010

Hi list,

  I feel the lib/ur/*.urs files should contain a little bit more
  documentation.

  Eg there is incl.urs - and I still have no idea what it is about at all.
  Everybody knows what option.urs is about. But what does mem.urs contain?

  Having short names is fine. I'd still appreciate having a short
  description such as

  (* option.urs: This file contains additional functions supporting the
     option type which either holds a value or doesn't *)

  Then you get an idea about wheter you want to learn more about that code
  or not immediately.

Has anyone already written kind of hash / map ?

Marc Weber