[Ur] error building in user directory

Chris Casinghino chris.casinghino at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:44:30 EST 2010

Hi Adam,

With the version from the repository, I still have to "make reauto".
Your fixes to the http.c file work, but my gcc is still too picky:

 cc1: warnings being treated as errors
 fastcgi.c: In function ‘worker’:
 fastcgi.c:339: error: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break
strict-aliasing rules
 make[1]: *** [fastcgi.lo] Error 1

By the way, the version is:

 > gcc --version
 gcc (Ubuntu 4.4.1-4ubuntu9) 4.4.1

I can try and fix whatever pedantic errors remain and send you a
patch, but it will have to wait until after lunch. :)

--Chris