[Ur] 4th day on working on "demo"

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Fri Jul 22 01:36:17 EDT 2011

postgresql setup: follow any howto. Then

createdb NAME
psql NAME # does this work?
# load dump:
psql < dump.sql # dump.sql is created by urweb

Then configure your urweb app to use database NAME.

If you want to learn more about the postgresql authentication you have
to read the manual (pdf).

If you run urweb using standalone there should not be that much about
authentication to worry about?

This all has not much to do with urweb. Its only about "how to connect
to postgresql database".

If you still can't connect to urweb ping me on irc.freenode.net, channel
#ur, nickname "MarcWeber" and I'll try to help you get started.

Marc Weber