[Ur] serving css from urweb

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Jun 22 08:31:15 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Adam Chlipala's message of Wed Jun 22 13:24:32 +0200 2011:
> There is no standard way; I've always used a standard web server to
> serve static CSS files.  Does your application require dynamic
> generation of CSS?

In the long run it would be cool to make urweb generate CSS files maybe
using something like SASS because CSS itself is not good enough. Eg you
can't calculate offsets and differences easily. However you can use
existing implementations to generate static files and serve them so this
use case is not very urgent.

Marc Weber