[Ur] serving css from urweb

Zach Tatlock ztatlock at cs.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 22 10:13:01 EDT 2011

> There is no standard way; I've always used a standard web server to serve
> static CSS files.  Does your application require dynamic generation of CSS?

No, it just needs to be self contained.

In general, removing dependence on external servers simplifies the
overall system substantially.  It makes Ur/Web apps easier to spin up,
move around, and modify; everything you need to worry about is in one
place.

Eventually, it would be great if Ur/Web could even bake in a (very
simple!) DBMS, like sqlite.  Then you could access the full expressive
power of Ur/Web without any hassle about setting up other services.
Of course, you could still set up postgres or friends if required for
performance.

Is there a way to get the fully qualified name of a style as a string?

Thanks!