[Ur] "Fatal error: Non-printable character 4294967248 in string to SQLify"

Alexei Golovko m-lj at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 25 14:49:59 EST 2012

What does "Fatal error: Non-printable character 4294967248 in string to SQLify" mean and how can I localize it?

It appears when I try parse search query and build a sql query with multiple LIKEs (with syntax (SQL {column} LIKE {["%"^s^"%"]}) ). Every non-ascii character, which should be included in the second operator of LIKE, leads to this error, though parser seems to work correctly (showing intermediate ADT of query is ok) and in a simplified example with generating  (SQL {column} LIKE {["%"^s^"%"]}) cyrillic queries are handled as I expect, without errors; so I can't understand a source of the bug.

(The number 4294967248 in error message does not depend on query.)