[Ur] Serving javascript files to the outside

Istvan Chung istvan at vivatropolis.org
Tue Feb 26 22:29:13 EST 2013

I'm having trouble with the Javascript FFI, because the server doesn't
serve the javascript files which the client requires to actually run the
code. For example, if I put [script something.js] in my .urp file, the
compiler will generate an automatic tag <script type="text/javascript"
src="something.js"></script> — which will fail because something.js is
not served in the same directory, nor is it found at "/something.js", or
anywhere else I can find. How do I get the server to expose this file?

--
Istvan Chung