[Ur] Serving javascript files to the outside

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 27 04:13:19 EST 2013

The Ur/Web server doesn't support serving static files, so you'll
need to point it at some external server, or do some htaccess trickery.

Edward

Excerpts from Istvan Chung's message of Tue Feb 26 19:29:13 -0800 2013: