[Ur] Using Persona Authentication API

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Fri Nov 22 12:21:12 EST 2013

Looks good to me!  Thanks for making this available.

Two niggly code comments:
1) Why give [session.Identifier] an [option] type?  It seems always to
be [Some] here.
2) Near the end of the .ur file appears the code [v <- signal s; return
v].  By the usual monad laws, this is equivalent to [signal s] by itself.

Do you have plans to package this code as a library, encapsulating
protocol details much as the openid library does?  I can see it making
sense to expand the openid library to cover a variety of protocols,
possibly also including Facebook Connect.  It would also be nice if
someone dove into the current openid C code to fix a longstanding bug
with the OpenID crypto setting that LiveJournal uses but no one else
seems to. ;)

I probably won't work on any of the above myself in the near future, but
I'd be glad to provide advice, accept patches, etc.