[Ur] Using Persona Authentication API

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Mon Nov 25 17:51:59 EST 2013

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Adam Chlipala <adamc at csail.mit.edu> wrote:
> Two niggly code comments:
> 1) Why give [session.Identifier] an [option] type?  It seems always to be
> [Some] here.
> 2) Near the end of the .ur file appears the code [v <- signal s; return v].
> By the usual monad laws, this is equivalent to [signal s] by itself.

Thanks for these, I'll fix them up.

> Do you have plans to package this code as a library, encapsulating protocol
> details much as the openid library does?  I can see it making sense to
> expand the openid library to cover a variety of protocols, possibly also
> including Facebook Connect.

I'd like to package it and I was considering adding it to the openid
library. The current project was my attempt at getting it working
first to understand how to integrate it with Ur/Web. I'll see how I go
after using Persona for a bit in my project to see if it's worthwhile.

--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz