[Ur] Invalid Action expression

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:28:25 EDT 2014

> I don't quite understand the scenario.  Could you show some example code
> (possibly that doesn't actually work yet)?

OK, I'll try explain it more clearly. I want to show a table of sportsmen

table sportsmen : {Id:int, Name:string, Score:int}

and let user to enter scores for all sportsmen at once. I plan to
generate a table of inputs and the 'Apply' button calling some
server-side RPC with a list of (Id,Score) pairs. My question is: how
to collect the input values into a list on a client side?

Regards,
Sergey