[Ur] Invalid Action expression

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Fri Aug 8 12:52:40 EDT 2014

On 08/08/2014 12:28 PM, Sergey Mironov wrote:
> I want to show a table of sportsmen
>
> table sportsmen : {Id:int, Name:string, Score:int}
>
> and let user to enter scores for all sportsmen at once. I plan to
> generate a table of inputs and the 'Apply' button calling some
> server-side RPC with a list of (Id,Score) pairs. My question is: how
> to collect the input values into a list on a client side?

Presumably the display of inputs includes several widgets associated
with different [source]s.  That is, you must allocate new [source]s for
each new row in the GUI.  The [onclick] code of the button would use
[get] to read the values of these sources and combine them properly.

Is this answer at a good level of detail?