[Ur] Collecting Ur/Web examples

orchidaceae phalaenopsis orchid.hybrid at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 22:27:25 EDT 2014

> Can you say a bit more about the rough edges you're encountering?

1) To avoid name mangling we had to write "rewrite style" for ever tag
in the css file.
2) To avoid using a dedicated web server in tandem with Ur/Web, we had
to inline a CSS file as a string and write a function that serves it
as a blob
3) We had to declare every CSS tag inside the .ur file, duplicating
what's in the css and the .urp file

For (1) it would be nice if there was a option to turn off all css
name mangling in one command. For (2) and (3) it might be good if the
compiler could take .css files as input and serve them itself, as well
as processing them to extract all the tag names to save programmers
typing them all out again. Once you know how to do it it's not much
trouble so improving this stuff is not terribly important.