[Ur] feature request: forward url declarations

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 06:56:34 EDT 2014

I understand, thanks. After some thinking, I've decided to stop using
functors and move to a bundle of simple recursive function
declarations (Of cause, I had to write some boilerplate code for doing
all my database management). Probably, Crud functionality may be
implemented using plain functions, but I will not battle this now.
Hope to see your metaprogramming approach to the framework design!

Sergey