[Ur] Collecting Ur/Web examples

Evan Danaher ur at edanaher.net
Wed May 7 12:36:31 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 08:37:58AM -0400, Adam Chlipala wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I don't know if anyone has built Ur/Web servers for ARM, but I can't think
> of any reason why it wouldn't work right away.  If there are issues, they're
> probably easy to fix.  Certainly Ur/Web is used regularly with both 32-bit
> and 64-bit x86.

I haven't finished any projects, but some of my playing around was on an
ARM machine running Ubuntu.  IIRC, I had to tweak uw_malloc to always be
4-byte aligned, but aside from that I didn't run into any issues.  (I
also didn't do anything particularly exciting, but the basics at least
worked without issue.)