[Ur] Collecting Ur/Web examples

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Wed May 7 14:25:05 EDT 2014

Neat!  Would you mind contributing a patch to address this ARM issue?
(Presumably this is just the code you already tweaked, perhaps ideally
using some kind of preprocessor magic to decide if the alignment is
necessary, or maybe alignment is also good for performance on all
platforms that should be supported.)