[Ur] Ideas for evaluating Ur/Web compiler's optimizations?

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sun Nov 2 09:08:56 EST 2014

Hi all,

I'm looking to write another paper, this time about the optimizations in
the Ur/Web compiler.  The TechEmpower benchmarks provide a decent set of
microbenchmarks, conveniently comparing against many competitor
systems.  To support a paper evaluation section, I'd also like to run
some kind of study on a reasonably realistic full-scale application.

Thanks to several of you for publishing the source of your production
applications on GitHub.  I wonder if any of those or some other code
base out there makes sense to use for an evaluation of the impact of
different optimizations.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!