[Ur] Ideas for evaluating Ur/Web compiler's optimizations?

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 03:09:23 EST 2014

Hi. Probably, it is not the best option, but I think I should mention:
I have an application without proprietary dependencies: Compet [1] (An
archery competitions management tool). Unfortunately, it is half-done
and the development is far from finish. Still, it is OK to use the
sources [2] for whatever reason.

Regards,
Sergey

[1] - http://hit.msk.ru/Compet/main