[Ur] Patch, more html5 attributes

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 07:58:28 EDT 2014

Hi!

I have ported one more Bootstrap3 [1] example to the Ur/Web. This time, it was
much easier job to do, but still I had to patch the compiler to make it work.

First thing I need was HTML5 attributes 'required' and 'autofocus' for input
fields. Those changes are located in basis.urs and are rather straightforward.

The second thing is the <input type='email'/>. My intuition says me that adding
custom input types was not designed to be regular operation, but building recent
HTML5 pages may require doing it. Quick search [2] shows that there are 'url'
'tel', 'search', 'number', 'range', 'date', etc. I included the monoize.sml
change to support just the [email] for ordinary [formTags].  Is it possible to
prepare a procedure of doing the same thing for [cformTags] (references to
javaScript confuse me)?

For now, the patch makes it possible run the example, the demo is working

    http://hit.msk.ru/B3_Login/main

Regards,
Sergey

[1] - http://getbootstrap.com/examples/signin/
[2] - http://html5doctor.com/html5-forms-input-types/

PS
patch doesn't do anything with 'placeholder' attribute. it turns out
it was already added.