[Ur] Proofread a paper on Ur/Web?

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sun Oct 12 16:40:24 EDT 2014

I've written a paper on Ur/Web that will appear at POPL 2015, a research
conference in the general field of programming languages. Would any of
you mind reading a draft to see if there are any embarrassing errors,
poor explanations, inaccurate claims about other frameworks, etc.?  If
so, thanks in advance!  The paper is here:
     http://adam.chlipala.net/tmp/urweb.pdf
I'll keep updating the file at that URL as I fix issues that folks point
out.

Some of you may know POPL as a conference that involves a lot of dense
theory.  This particular paper, though, should be accessible to anyone
who meets the prerequisites that I give for Ur/Web itself: expert on
typed functional programming languages like ML and Haskell.  There
aren't any formal semantics or proofs.

One part of the paper lists production Ur/Web applications.  If you have
one that I've missed, or if you have a correction to my current
description of your application, I'd especially appreciate hearing from you!

FWIW, I need to finalize the paper by October 28.

Thanks!