[Ur] Proofread a paper on Ur/Web?

Gergely Buday gbuday at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:49:20 EDT 2014

Dear Adam,

some comments.

In the first section you emphasize that this and that aspect is how
simple. Now, Ur/Web is anything but simple, and this is not because
you did something wrong: it is because building web applications is
not simple.

Next, beginning with a probably simpler, Hello World example could
come handy to introduce language constructs.

Last, I would not postpone mentioning Javascript compilation to
section 2.2 but would tell readers in the introduction that they can
build server and client abstractions in the very same language. This
is a very strong selling point of Ur/Web.

Sorry for not peeking for your typos, I hope these were of some help.

- Gergely