[Ur] UPO framework - Ui.Make functor

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Wed Dec 23 07:35:41 EST 2015

On 12/23/2015 06:35 AM, emil brusic wrote:
> [...]
>      Theme.tabbed titl
> [...]
> (* this navbar-right is not showing in browser: *)
>     ,(None
>     , Ui.const (<xml>
> [...]

Actually, the meaning of a [None] label is "don't show this tab," so I
believe you are getting the expected behavior.  The idea is that the set
of tabs is determined in compile time, and you may choose which to show
dynamically by setting some labels to [None] at runtime.  I believe
there is already a comment to that effect in ui.urs.

Thanks for your interest in the UPO library, BTW.  Some interesting
applications and library improvements are in the works for it, and I'm
very glad to answer any more questions!