[Ur] Functional infix operators ?

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Mon Feb 16 15:08:28 EST 2015

OK, I see.  By "functional," you meant "related to function application,
composition, etc.", not a general mechanism for introducing new infix
operators.

If you (or anyone else) want to experiment with tweaking src/urweb.grm
to add some new operators, I'll be happy to accept a patch embodying
tasteful choices. :)  (May also require adding to lib/ur/top.ur[s] new
definitions of conventionally named functions, to which the new
operators desugar.)