[Ur] camel case for database table names

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sat Jan 17 21:39:33 EST 2015

Probably the underlying problem here is that MySQL is relatively
underused and thus untested with Ur/Web!  If you compile with 'urweb
-debug', you will see all of the SQL strings that are being used, some
in /tmp/webapp.c.  Can you tell me the right case to use everywhere?  (I
/think/ case is at least being used consistently throughout the
generated code, so apparently MySQL applies a case preference
automatically somewhere.  Also, I'm pretty sure the main demo has worked
with MySQL recently, so maybe some element of your configuration is
nonstandard, e.g. the filesystem?)