[Ur] Standalone executable/binary runnable from command prompt

Artella Coding artella.coding at googlemail.com
Sun May 3 10:13:06 EDT 2015

Hi, when I visited the introductory web page the language looked like
Standard ML and so I got curious and wanted to experiment with the
language. I was thinking of doing some experiment where I read some file,
do some processing, and then output the results. I think for this I would
have to link up to C. This would also allow me to benchmark against Haskell.

I tried your patched version of Ur with mozert1's example and it worked for
me. Thanks.