[Ur] The right way to do federated login in 2015?

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:39:21 EST 2015

Hi. Just want to add some information to the thread. I once wrote
OAuth2 _client_ in Haskell (for VKHS library). From RFC [1] I've
learned that 1) OAuth2 is hard. 2) There are different authentication
procedures defined in this standard 3) The easiest one to code (at
least, for the client side) is called 'Implicit grant', section 4.2.

So if one think about separating the big task into smaller parts I
would suggest to begin with implementation of Implicit grant part of
OAuth2.

Regards,
Sergey

[1] -  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749