[Ur] The right way to do federated login in 2015?

1337 777 1337777.net at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:17:32 EST 2015

After reviewing
http://hg.impredicative.com/openid

The only programmation thing which is extra beyond OAUTH is:
* temporarily storing the connection ("endpoint") tools:
    + dh secret exchange when not on httpS
    + enciphering/deciphering the hmac key using the dh secret
    + signing/verifying the connection data using this hmac key
* permanentlly storing the pairing of "user" profile with "identifier"

Therefore maybe some boring 3-hours trimming out of the texts of the
connection tools and the user-identifier pairing, without touching
anything else, shall give OAUTH... so what sense exactly is "some
oauth library" ?

hmmmm.. I have this OAUTH schema in mind for
https://developer.github.com/v3/oauth/

authorize
    ->GET redirect_uri stIdx, state, (scope)
~~Basis.redirect()/FFi.indirect()
redir_uri stIdx
    <-BACK code/identifier, state, [cookie]
    ->RPOST code/identifier, client_secret        ~~FFi.discovery()/FFi.direct()
    <-HTML token/endpoint, (token_scope, token_type)
apiform
    ->POST api_uri, token/endpoint
    <-HTML user

seq0: {stateIndex}
tab1: {stateIndex, state, option code/identifier, code_scope,
expirity, option (token/endpoint * token_scope * token_type)}
cookie: {stateIndex, state}

(ok ok ... I was putting on hold my coq proof of the biassociative
coherence, now I will write it before December 4 and publish somewhere
else just to be annoying)