[Ur] Interested in Ur/Web + entrepreneurship?

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Thu Oct 15 13:47:36 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

This is going to be a brief message, also with tantalizing hints of more
below the surface. ;)

I'm thinking of co-founding a startup company related to Ur/Web in the
foreseeable future.  (I had a somewhat half-hearted effort along those
lines in the past that some of you may remember, but I'm talking now
about the real deal, necessarily with significantly less than full-time
involvement by me, but ideally with full-time involvement by several
others.)

Would you, dear reader, entertain the idea of co-founding some sort of
Ur/Web-related company, or working as an early employee of one? If so,
please let me know.