[Ur] Installing Ur/Web on Mac OSX (using homebrew)

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sat Oct 31 19:22:17 EDT 2015

On 10/31/2015 07:13 PM, Todd Roth wrote:
> In summary, it appears that you need to compile with the -db and -dbms
> flags even if you are not using a database.

Thanks for testing the package!  This problem is a more generic one with
Ur/Web.  I wasn't testing the latest changes with apps that don't
connect to a database.  It's fixed in Mercurial now, and I should make a
new release soon with the fix, too.

It sounds, at least, like "so far, so good" for the Homebrew package.