[Ur] Installing Ur/Web on Mac OSX (using homebrew)

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Fri Oct 30 12:50:56 EDT 2015

I just wanted to mention that we haven't gotten any replies yet from
people sharing their experiences trying to install this package.  It
won't be tagged as "official" until we get some sense for how well it
works.  So, Mac users out there: could you please give it a try and let
us know how it goes?  Thanks!