[Ur] Sql.easy_insertOrUpdate

Saulo Araujo saulo2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:47:21 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to use the function Sql.easy_insertOrUpdate in the code
https://github.com/saulo2/timesheet-upo/blob/master/timeSheet.ur but I am
getting the following compiler errors:

/home/saulo/Programming/projects/timesheet-upo/timeSheet.ur:103:1: (to
105:35) Can't resolve type class instance
Class constraint:  $(map sql_injectable S.cellTableOtherColumns)
/home/saulo/Programming/projects/timesheet-upo/timeSheet.ur:103:1: (to
105:35) Can't resolve type class instance
Class constraint:  Top.folder[[Type]] S.cellTableOtherColumns

I faced similar errors before, and I got rid of them by declaring the type
class instances in the SCHEMA signature. However, doing the same did not
work for

$(map sql_injectable S.cellTableOtherColumns)

and

folder cellTableOtherColumns.

Does anyone know why?

Sincerely,