[Ur] Sql.easy_insertOrUpdate

Saulo Araujo saulo2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:54:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

Apparently, the way to go is to make the arguments explicit. Therefore,
rather than writing:

Sql.easy_insertOrUpdate [[cellTableGroupForeignKeyColumnName = _,
 cellTableRowForeignKeyColumnName = _,
 cellTableDateColumnName = _]]
cellTable
({cellTableGroupForeignKeyColumnName = groupId,
 cellTableRowForeignKeyColumnName = rowId,
 cellTableDateColumnName = date} ++ contents)

one has to write:

@Sql.easy_insertOrUpdate
[[cellTableGroupForeignKeyColumnName = _, cellTableRowForeignKeyColumnName
= _, cellTableDateColumnName = _]]
!
_
cellTableOtherColumnsInjectable
_
cellTableOtherColumnsFolder
cellTable
({cellTableGroupForeignKeyColumnName = groupId,
cellTableRowForeignKeyColumnName = rowId, cellTableDateColumnName = date}
++ contents)

Sincerely,
Saulo