[Ur] Anything to squeeze in before a new Ur/Web release?

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jul 13 08:00:57 EDT 2017

On 07/13/2017 02:55 AM, Artyom Shalkhakov wrote:
> Here's a list of stuff I'd like to see, in no particular order:

Thanks for the suggestions.  They mostly sound like enhancement ideas,
which I probably won't tackle soon, though I'd be glad to consider
patches for any of them.

> * query string parsing support (there isn't even an example on how to do it...
>    would come in handy if one were to use Ur/Web to implement a "microservice")

I believe there is already documentation on how to obtain query strings,
at which point string parsing is just like usual (and pretty
straightforward), with no special library support.