[Ur] Extending Ur/Web

Harshita Kasera hkasera at usc.edu
Wed Sep 27 17:12:17 EDT 2017

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for showing interest in this project. We are currently drafting
our proposal in a google doc, so we should be able to share the same in the
mailing list. Please feel free to collaborate with us on that google doc as
we would definitely need help and guidance.

Tentatively we should be done drafting the doc by early next week. We hope
to receive your feedback and comments on the same. Meanwhile if you have
any suggestions, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
Harshita Kasera