[Ur] Extending Ur/Web

Daniel Tornabene d.t.peters777 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:58:30 EDT 2017

Thanks for the reply Harshita.  I don't want to lead anyone astray here, I
have no experience with Ur/web (yet!) I'm just quite interested in it.  And
I was especially interested in the idea of adding WebRTC support.  I'll be
happy to contribute in whatever way I can if its possible to both come up
to speed with Ur/web and follow ya'lls work at the same time.  Looking
forward to it, in fact.