[Ur] Reading files uploaded by a user

Simon Van Casteren simon.van.casteren at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 05:33:25 EDT 2018

Using textboxes is indeed a good idea. I think with some help text, it
should be no problem for my users to understand how to use this.

That CSV.parse function is really good for inspiration. I'll probably
change it a bit so I can provide parsing and validation functions per field
so I can give a bit more feedback to users when parsing fails, but it's so
nice to have something to start with. I need to look some more into the UPO
repo, it's some very nice code.

I'll definitely be writing up some stuff about my experience with Ur/Web
once the development calms down and my first clients run stable, but that
might take a while. My whole application is in Dutch at the moment, but I'm
definitely planning to translate it to English as well. It will all come,
but will take some more time :).

Simon