[Ur] Property-based testing + Contract driven development

Simon Van Casteren simon.van.casteren at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 07:52:42 EDT 2018

Hey,

My current urweb project is getting quite big and there's a few places
where property-based testing would be very handy. I've not found anything
online though that can do this for urweb. Is anybody working on this?
Porting Quickcheck or one of its derivatives from Haskell or PureScript
would probably be the fast way to go.

Secondly, I've found contract driven development to work extremely well
with property-based testing. Again the same question: Has anyone used it in
urweb? I'm just looking for a handy way to specify pre/post conditions and
somehow have the compiler strip them out of production code.

Thanks for any help

Simon