[Ur] What about a new project - general purpose ur like language which collaborates with existing languages?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Nov 21 09:46:58 EST 2013

Excerpts from Adam Chlipala's message of Thu Nov 21 14:25:54 +0100 2013:
> Lately I'm more interested in replacing common programming languages
> than interoperating with them.
I agree on that. why target language X if you can do better anyway?

Reasons would be avoiding bottle necks while development takes place.
Thus the idea is to make transition to new technology smoother.

Thanks again for your support and ideas. I guess my next "urweb" related
project would be hack the compile so that a main.js can be generated
which would run on node.js serving as cron-job/scripting case.

That'll take some time. Thanks again for your support.

Marc Weber